a UK Visa
Citizens of the European Economic Area, Switzerland and Commonwealth
countries are not required to apply a UK visa prior to entering the UK.
For a complete
list of countries whose citizens need a visa for UK visit this page.
Apply for a UK Visa?
visa application process depends a lot on the type of visa that you
are applying for. Especially if your type of visa belongs to one of the
Points-Based System category. Though most of the requirements are the
same for each category, the way they are evaluated in the system
differs. There are also additional requirements that vary from one to
the Required Documents for UK Visa?
1. UK visa application form. According to the UK visa type you are
applying for, you may have to complete the form online at the website of
the Visa4UK website, or the manual application form.
2. Two photographs. These photos should be taken within the past six
months and in color.
3. Your Valid Passport. It must be valid for three more months beyond
the date you plan to leave the UK after your trip. It must also have at
least one blank page for the visa.
4. Proof you have the financial means to cover the living costs while in
the UK. This may be your bank statements for the last six months, or pay
slips for the same period.
5. Proof of accommodation. You will need to present a document that
shows where you will be accommodated while in the UK. Note that you do
not have to fully pay a hotel/hostel in UK before getting the visa, just
to get such a document.
6. Detailed travel itinerary. Submit a travel plan that gives all the
information regarding how and what you are planning to do in the UK.
Include the travel dates, places you will visit, meeting agenda, booked
tour, festival agenda, etc. Click here to learn how to book dummy flight
tickets for UK visa.
7. Tuberculosis Test Results. Nationals of several world countries will
need to submit the requests of a Tuberculosis Test in order to be
eligible for a UK Visa. Check here if you need to provide the TB test
8. Biometric information. If you are applying for a visa that lets you
stay in UK for more than 6 months, you will need to submit your
biometric information. This includes giving your fingerprints and a
digital photograph taken at the appropriate application center.
9. UK visa invitation letter. (If applicable). If you will be staying
over at a friend or a family member, then you should submit a letter of
invitation. Your host must be a UK national or a legal resident.
10. Paid UK visa fees. You should submit the receipt that confirms you
have paid the visa fee as required.
11. Certified translations of any document that is not in either English
Please note ICKET 2022 is not authorized to assist with the VISA process
beyond providing the Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter issued by
the organizing committee.
* Invitation letter will only be issued upon request after successful
your application be denied, the organizing committee cannot change the
decision of visa officer, nor will ICKET 2022 engage in discussion or
correspondence with the visa application center on behalf of the
applicant. The registration fee CANNOT be refunded when the VISA
application of individual being denied.