Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer.
Early Bird Rate (Before March 15, 2022)
Regular Rate (After March 15, 2022)
|Authors||450 USD||500 USD||500 USD||550 USD|
|Presenters||300 USD||350 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
|Listeners||200 USD||250 USD||250 USD||300 USD|
|Listeners (Onsite Registration)||---||---||300 USD||350 USD|
|Each Extra Page||50 USD||50 USD||60 USD||60 USD|
|Additional Paper||280 USD||320 USD||320 USD||350 USD|
|Social Program||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD|
|Extra Proceedings||60 USD / Copy||60 USD / Copy||60 USD / Copy||60 USD / Copy|
• Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
• At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for paper publication.
• Registration fee for each accompanying person is same as listeners.
• Registration and payment should be made through conference official channel which indicated in your acceptance letter, if you are not clear about it, please consult the conference secretary via email address or phone firstly.
• After your successful registration, organizing committee or
conference secretary will not ask for your credit card information in
any form for room reservation or tickets.Be careful when anyone asks for
1. The registration system can be found in your acceptance letter when your paper / abstract is accepted.
2. Listeners please contact email@example.com to sign up for participation.
Every participant should finish the registration before attending the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend this event, they may substitute, by arrangement with co-authors or persons from the same institute/organization.
If you insist on the registration cancellation, formal written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICKET Conference Secretary.
50 days before the conference: 50 USD processing fee will incur.
20-50 days before the conference: 150USD processing fee will incur.
20 days before the conference: No refund.
The ICKET cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICKET cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.